Highline College Public Safety
An Officer is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Sign up for emergency alerts sent via cell phone text message .
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
|* * * CALLING 911 * * *|
1. Clearly state the type of emergency to the dispatcher (I.e. police, fire, medical).
2. Clearly state the location of the emergency and your name, location, and telephone number.
3. Describe the emergency and follow the dispatcher's instructions.
4. DO NOT HANG UP UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO BY THE DISPATCHER.
|Call Highline Public Safety |